Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Row, row your boat - January 4, 2011

It's a new year and I made a resolution.  Twice a week until I am able to get on my road bike and cover the anticipated 300 miles a week, I am going to row.  Even with my current biking and diet, I am barely able to hold my weight in check and this will give my upper body it's much needed attention.

So far my year has gone well, and though I am just curing myself, I am about half way through the season and my bullet proof (if heavy) tires and tire protectors and heavy tubes have rolled free of punctures.  Now I just need to figure out how to get around the ice.

Booked the time off for Idaho, so I will definitely get a shot at that.  The only downside is that it will be early in the season, so I hope for good, EARLY weather.  I will need to get the training in.  The up side is that it is early enough in the year that it shouldn't be scorching hot.

Longer posts coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment